Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Busy Morning

It was a busy and productive morning. I have been reviewing quotes to do a couple of web projects, mostly focused on MotivologyMatters.com. I also started the process for a podcast to be on iTunes. I am hoping that it gets approved soon while my focus is there.
In light of the podcast, I have done a few things. First, there was the matter of getting the hosting set up and I am going to go with podbean for right now. They have a free starter package and I have found a few mentions of it. The key for me is that they had built in iTunes functionality. I then made sure that everything was set-up on my conference call line so that I can record interviews in mp3 format.

In the middle of all of the above I am working on tweeking some of my website stuff. I am developing one for a friend while also developing Motivology Matters AND another site that will just be a front end for some of our training materials. did I mention I also need to work on a website to manage the web projects I am doing? The web projects are Joomla extensions that will be available for sale once the programmer is done with them.

Too much on my plate? As long as none of it falls off, I am going to keep on stacking and moving forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment